Sunday, March 25, 2012

Becoming a Carrier of My Glory ~ Not a Spectator . . .



Show me Thy Glory ~ In the Struggle . . . 

"Prayer is not pulling God to our will, but the aligning of our will to the will of God."  May we all pray like never before in the midst of crisis or blessings and begin to prepare the table for His miracles to appear in our lives and the lives of others, in Jesus name. Amen.

The old ways of seeing, believing, and reasoning will not help us alleviate our current situation. Our survival is at stake. We need a new paradigm. We need a spontaneous Re ~ Mission . . . Who of us ~ will choose ~ to step out of our cocoon, Trust ~ Follow the signal of Love & Re ~ Birth ourselves into ~ the new Kingdom ~ thereby ~ empowering Grace?

The Healing Power of Love & Grace ~1. We admitted we are powerless over people, places and things - and that at this moment right now ~ our life is unmanageable

Roman's 7:18 - "I know nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good but I cannot carry it out.

The Healing Power of Faith ~ 2. Come to believe that a power greater than ourself can restore us ~

Rom 5:6 – “You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.” & Philippians 2:13 ~ "For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.”

The Healing Power of Surrender ~ 3. Make a decision (become willing) to turn our will and our life over to the care of God, as we understand Him. 

Roman's 12:1-2 - Therefore, I urge you Brothers and Sisters, in view of God's Mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy & pleasing to God, this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of the world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is ~ his good, pleasing and perfect will."

... Mercy Triumphs over Judgment!

Isaiah 54:2-3, "Enlarge / Expand the place of your tent..." ~" Do not sit down outside to contemplate My Glory. ~ Leave that to those who do not know Me yet. Let them who have not seen me before see My Glory. You (have) become a carrier of My Glory and not a spectator." Ezekiel 1:9 ~ "...move within My presence and expand My glory toward every direction" ~ J. Conrad Lampan ~ Revival Highway

No comments:

Post a Comment