Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Everything Begins in February"

Kim Clement :  Prophecies ~ 


We're embarking upon a journey that will take us to a glorious outcome, a glorious destiny. We weren't placed on the earth at this time, together, to just go day in and day out hoping for a breakthrough; no, my friends.  We are at the very brink of a breakthrough. Enough is enough; the worst is behind us.

So I encourage you from my heart today and I speak these words to you because I know that you're in the same place that I am. We wake up and we go to work and we come back at night. But there's more to this now. 

We've entered a season, and today the Lord spoke very clearly to me about February. I thought it would be January of 2012, the beginning of the year. But He said to me, "Everything begins in February. There will be a death – and everybody will know about it – and then there will be life that will begin to manifest."

You see, people, God wants to show us His goodness. I was thinking, I was praying today, "God, all we're hearing about is the bad, the pain, the suffering." But we know there's another side of God. Moses was very frustrated because the people, the 3 ½ million Jews – all they could see was God's wrath, God's anger, God's judgment, and they were fearful. They ran away from the mountain, but Moses got to a place where he said, "God, enough. Show me Your glory." We have to see the glory of God. And God said, "I will show you My glory," and He did.

That's where I'm at right now. I'm standing before God saying, "Enough. I want to see Your glory." And I'm praying for all of you today that you would pray that prayer because we are going to see the glory of God. I love you and I look forward to many, many great years together and all of you receiving the breakthroughs that God has promised you. You were sent to this earth for such a time as this, to show the world light and to be an influence to the world. I love you.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens. Let Your glory fill the earth; let Your glory fill every home, every person listening to me, those that You've given to me to support and to follow. Bless them, Lord God. Let Your glory fill their lives, their children, their homes, their work, their industry, their ministries, everything. Our hearts are fixed and our hearts are steadfast. We will sing praise; yes, we will sing praise to You. Now Lord, I give You thanks for them and I pray for Your blessing. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment