Monday, January 30, 2012

"Learn to Accept My Glory"

Eileen Fisher

The following corporate prophetic word was given by Eileen Fisher on January 10, 2012 during her weekly Prophetic School of the Holy Spirit meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado:

The Lord said, "Take off restrictions. Take off the restrictions man has placed upon you. Take off constrictions, that the world has you tied in knots, not allowing you to run free. Throw off heaviness. Throw off sin. Throw off depression and discouragement. Stand on My Word. Dwell in My Word. Let My Word dwell in you. You are going to see My hand. When it comes down, you will know it is My hand. Even now My hand is moving.

"Can you not hear the spirit of mockery rising up in the world? Do you not understand that I was mocked upon the Cross, and My own, too, will be mocked? Know in the mocking, there is also a marking of My glory. Learn to accept My glory. I have marked you with the Blood of My Son. I have paid costly for you. I have paid a great price for you. Live abundantly. Live in the Blood of My Son. Have I not said, 'There is life in My Blood?'


"Take life. Let death be defeated. Let depression be defeated. Let hope rise up where despair has become a place to lay. Take authority. Stand in the goodness of your God. Stand in My favor. Stand in My understanding. Ask for the mind of Christ to be placed in you, so you will be able to comprehend and to think the thoughts of Christ. Pull down vain imaginations. Wherever the enemy comes and takes up residency, you have allowed him to take what My Kingdom has come to claim. Declare 'off limits to the demonic.' Let My glory reign," says the Lord your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment